Up-N-Smoke is Louisville's premiere smoke shop full of glass pipes and a variety of smoking accessories. Become a part of our inner circle and apply for a position today.
- Retail Associate (100 Lawrence Lane #101, Shepherdsville, KY)
- Retail Associate (3337 Newburg Road, Louisville, KY)
- Retail Associate (10021 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY)
- Warehouse Associate (5580 Shepherdsville Rd., Louisville, KY)
Reports To: The Up-N-Smoke retail associate will report to the Store Manager.
Job Overview: Staff follows through a range of job duties consistent in all outlets. Duties include stocking supplies, making sales, categorizing products, taking inventory, and greeting customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet customers and help them locate what they are searching for
- Stock up supplies in the backroom and showcase products in store for sale
- Help customers out by catering to their preferences and giving the right recommendations
- Make use of the company’s POS system to help customers with their purchases
- Maintain the tidiness and orderliness of the product display area
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Preferred retail experience of 1 year
- Preferred knowledge of smoke industry and the variety of products
- Friendly and personable associates
- The ability to lift at least 25-30 pounds.
- Stand for long periods of time.
Reports To: The Up-N-Smoke Warehouse Associate will report to the Warehouse Manager.
Job Overview: Up N Smoke collectively as UNS Wholesale is looking for a qualified warehouse associate to join our team full time. This person should be prepared to work in a warehouse where it could be hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Helping out in shipping and collecting supplies from trucks and reviewing products
- Getting customer orders ready by processing supply orders and requests; pulling materials; pack boxes; have orders placed in the delivery zone
- Organizing materials or items on shelves, racks, or in bins based on company standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Keeping the work area safe and tidy by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweeping, dusting, and mopping
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1 year previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance