How to Make a Pumpkin Pipe
It’s spooky season so naturally you’re having or going to a halloween party. But what do you bring? Answer: a little herb and a pumpkin. Why? Well, why not? Maybe you’ve seen other fruit pipes that seem to become popular in the fall when the best produce is ripe and ready. Be the talk of the party with an easy to make pumpkin pipe!
Any size pumpkin will work for this trick! Though, we believe the bigger the pumpkin is the funnier the gag.
- Start by carving a small hole into the pumpkin. Make sure it's not too big so your down stem will still fit snugly into the pumpkin. If it’s too loose your seal won't be good and you run the risk of poor hits.
- Make a carb. Put another hole on the side of the pumpkin. Make sure it goes all the way to the center of the pumpkin. Not too big! You’ll want to cover the hole as you’re taking a hit.
- Now to make the mouthpiece. Carve another small hole on the opposing side of the pumpkin. Carving this hole at a 45 degree angle will help cross with the center of the pumpkin.
- Pack your bowl, blaze up, and enjoy!
If you need a new bowl check out Up-N-Smokes selection here.
You can also rig a pumpkin for dabs
- Size up your pumpkin for your down stem.
- Cut off the top and gut your pumpkin. Bonus: save the seeds, bake, salt, and snack!
- Carve a small hole to fit your downstem in snugly.
- Fill your pumpkin with water. Add your banger and smoke up!