5 Ways to Celebrate the 4th of July as a Stoner
There’s something special about Independence Day that brings out the best in everyone. A strange sense of pride and accomplishment that spans back 243 years when America was born. When we shouted to everyone that all men were created equal and that we were all endowed certain rights: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness!
Everyone has their own version of what that Pursuit of Happiness looks like, and every 4th of July we come together in our American flag shirts and celebrate. Here’s how we celebrate at Up-N-Smoke in Louisville, KY.
- That grill, though! Burgers, bratwurst, hot dogs, grilled BBQ chicken. There’s nothing like smoking a bowl and filling your belly. Delicious drool worthy food.
- Blowing shit up! Fireworks are a given on the 4th of July. Rather you buy them yourself (who has the money for that?!) or you check out an outdoor event, we celebrate by blowing up stuff. Needs tips on how to hide the smell of smoke when you’re in a crowd? We gave some great tips in our last blog post here.
- Red, White, and Green. Many of us have the day off and what a perfect excuse to take advantage of your pursuit of happiness and celebrate with a little green. Roll a joint, do some dabs, pack a bowl. It all smells like freedom!
- Hit the pool. It’s hot out. Two hobbits just threw a ring at me and sweat is starting to roll down my back. And I’m baked. Basically, there’s nothing like relaxing poolside on the 4th of July and floating in the pool.
- Treat yo’self. The Rasta Fire Celebration Pipe is a perfect compliment to Independence Day. American made in Hawaii out of lavastone these pipes are impressive and the Rasta Fire color is a perfect compliment to your american flag shirt you’re wearing!
However you decide to celebrate Independence Day be sure to do it with friends and family surrounding you and with a full belly. Need to get prepped for the holiday? Check out our online smoke shop or visit one of our five retail locations across Louisville, KY.